Microsoft Office is the well known software which is used in all the organization. This software is compatible with all the devices like Window OS, Mac, Laptops, Computers, and Android Phones. You can install this software through office.com/setup. It is used in homes as well as in offices. This software has many IT applications which helps in formatting, editing, creating text document and also used for making presentations etc. This also makes the work easier, faster and convenient.
Keep Your Window Computer Up To Date:
- Install High Priorities Update: Updates fixes issues to protect your computer and also helps in running your computer smoothly. To install updates, you should first connect to the Internet, and then you should start Windows Internet Explorer. After this, on the Tools menu, you have to click on Windows Update. But if Microsoft Update is not installed on your computer, then you should click on Microsoft Update. On the Microsoft Update page, you have to click on Start Now option, and then you have to click on Continue. After this, you should review the license agreement Web page. Now, in the Security Warning dialog box, you have to click Install just to install Microsoft Update. On the Web page, just click on Check for Updates. On the Keep your computer up to date Web page, you have to click on Express to install high priority updates. On the Review and Install Updates Web page, just click on Install Updates. After this, follow the instructions on the computer screen to complete the installation. All your high priorities updates are now installed successfully.
- Automatic Update Feature: For this, use the Automatic Updates feature to install updates. By installing this, Windows will automatically deliver you the updates for your computer system. Automatic Updates recognizes the updates from the Windows Update Web site and shows you the icon in the notification area which is located at the right side of the taskbar when new updates are available. You can also set how and when you want Windows to update your computer system. Through this you can work uninterruptedly.
- Download Window Updates: You can also download the updates from the Microsoft Download Center or from the Windows Update for multiple computers.
- Install Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer: You can use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer to scan the computers for security mis-configurations and it also helps to generate security reports for the computer which it scans.
- Install Multiple Hotfixes and Window Updates: You can install multiple Windows updates or hotfixes with only one restart.
By this way, you can keep your computer up to date. For more details, you can visit to the official team of MS Office through www.office.com/setup.