Microsoft Office is the famous software with amazing application like MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook etc. You can install this software through office.com/setup. This software is very easy to use and also provide user friendly interface. This software helps the user in different ways like scheduling meetings, conferences, formatting, creating text document and also helps in making presentation.
Window Update is the major problem which user faces on regular basis. In this article, you will learn how to solve the update error code 0x80073701.
Resolve Update Failed Error Code 0x80073701 on Window 10:
- Try to Install Updates: First you have to unplug all external devices or hardware from your computer system. Now, you have to go to the Start menu and then select the Power button. After this, just click on the Restart options. Here you have to press the Win+I altogether. Then just click on the Update and Security section. Now, you should click on Check for updates.
- Run Window Update Troubleshooter: For this, just open the Windows Settings and then click on the Update and Security icon. Now in the left side, you have to go to the Troubleshoot section. And then just move towards the right side and then select Windows Update. After this, just click on the Run the troubleshooter button. This will detect the reasons for the issue. When this process complete, then check the solved or not.
- Use DSIM Tool: For this, you have to type
cmd in the Windows search bar. Then just right-click on the Command Prompt and then
you have to select Run as administrator. It will ask for the confirmation, then
click on the Yes button. Now in the black screen, you have to type and press
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
This will scan the defective image files in your system. Then restart your PC. Now check the error still persists or not.
- Run System File Checker: For this, you have to
press Win+R key altogether to open Run dialog box. Then you should type ‘cmd’
in the space provided and then just press Ctrl+Shift+Enter key. After this, you
just have to click the Yes button. When the command prompt appears, just type-
And press the Enter key. This will detect the missing files just to restore them. At the end, reboot the device.
- Check the Date and Time Settings: For this, just press Win+S key together. Then just type ‘Control Panel‘and then select it from the result. After this, open the Date and Time folder. Now, just go to the Internet Time tab and then tap on the Change settings button. After this, you have to tick ‘Synchronize with an Internet time server’ and then just click on Update now. At the end, press OK button and then just restart the computer system.
- Restart Window Update Service: For this, just launch the Run dialog box by pressing Win+R key. Then in the field, you have to enter ‘services.msc’ and press the OK button. Now, just scroll down to Windows Update and right-click on it. Then you have to select the Stop option. Again right-click on the Windows Update option and then you should select Start to restart it.
This process will help you to fix the error 0x80073701. If you are still having problem then you can contact to the expert of MS Office Setup anytime. For information, just visit to the site via www.office.com/setup. #Office.Com/Myaccount