MS Office is the software designed by Microsoft and is very useful in our daily lives. It has so many apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook etc. All these apps can be easily used on Window OS, Mac, Laptop, Computers and on Android Phones. You can install this software through www.office.com/setup. Microsoft Office Picture Manager tool is used to view, edit manage, and share pictures from your computer. You can run this tool on Windows 10. For using this, you can download the free SharePoint Designer 2010 and install it in your device. In Microsoft Office 2013 and 2016, MS Office Picture manager tool is not included. MS Office Picture Manager Tool is included in 2010 or in earlier versions of Office. In this blog, you will read how to run MS Office Picture Manager on Window 10.
Simple Process To Run MS Office Picture Manager on Window 10: Office.com/Setup
- For this, you have to open an MS Office suite setup wizard for Office 2010, 2007 or 2003. And you should have the product key for the Office suite.
- Now, you have to enter the product key to launch the setup wizard.
- In case, you don’t have a previous MS Office setup wizard then you can use the Microsoft SharePoint Designer (SPD) 2010 installer. Now you have to save the 32-bit SharePoint Designer 2010 setup wizard from the website page or you can also download the 64-bit version.
- Remember, before downloading you have to sign in to the Microsoft site and then you have to set up a Microsoft account if you don’t have MS account.
- Then, you should open the SharePoint Designer 2010 setup wizard.
- After this, you should press the Customize button in the window just to open the setup options.
- Here, you have to click on each program which is listed on the Installation Options tab and then just select Not Available from the menus.
- Now, you have to click the + beside Office Tools and then you should select Not Available for all Office Tools except MS Office Picture Manager.
- From the drop-down menu, you just have to select Microsoft Office Picture Manager.
- After this, you have to select the Run from My Computer option on the Picture Manager menu.
- You should press the Install Now button on the setup wizard.
- When the setup is complete, then you have to press the Close button and then you should restart Windows.
- Here you should open Picture Manager. Go to the Start menu and then enter ‘Picture Manager’ in the Cortana search box.
- You can easily edit your images with Picture Manager.
Read Also – How to Plan A Schedule in MS Excel?
The above method helps to run MS Office Picture Manager. But if you want more information then you can call the expert of MS Office anytime on their toll free number. For details, you can visit to the site of MS Office via www.office.com/setup. Www.Office.Com/Myaccount