This is basically when you have Wi-Fi Connection at your place but no internet connection. This type of problem usually occurs when there is the problem with your device or in router. In this type of problem, you should immediately restart your device as this can fix the issue. In this blog, you will read some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue. But if you need support then you can contact to the Microsoft team via office.com/setup.
Read Also – How You Can Resolve IOS 11 Battery Drain Issue?
Solution To Fix If There is No Internet Connection: Www.office.com/setup
- First, you should reboot your router and modem as this can fix the issue. But remember, rebooting the router and modem flushes the memory contents and also reset the background. After this, you should log in to your router as admin.
- You should also check that you are connected to the correct network and also verify that your device is not trying connecting to any nearby network which might be blocking your access. In these instances, you might be facing internet issues. If you want to check this, you should open the Wi-Fi settings and then check the network name with which you are trying to connect to. In case, you did not recognize it, then it is not your network.
Sometimes, it happens that the Wi-Fi extenders also use the same network name as your own router. In this case, you should reset the Wi-Fi extender or temporarily unplug it. But if you do get internet, then the issue will resets with the extender, and you can fix it from there.
- You should re-enter the wireless password. Because some operating systems will not give you warning if you put the wrong wireless password. If your device shows a strong Wi-Fi signal but in case, the password is incorrect, then the router will refuse to connect with your device.
- You should disconnect from your VPN. Because if your device is connected to a VPN service, then you might be having the full Wi-Fi connection but no internet connectivity. In this situation, you should try a different VPN server.
- You should ensure that you are getting an IP address. Because, may be you are connected to a router but have no internet access. This error occurs when your device has connection with your router but your router’s does not have connection to your ISP.
- In case, you are using a public Wi-Fi hotspot like at a hotel or airport, and you think that you can check your email or browse the internet. But usually, most hotspots do not work properly.
- You should try a different DNS server. In case, your device is connected to a DNS server which has corrupted data then the strongest Wi-Fi signal cannot give you internet access. So, you should locate a different DNS server and then just change the DNS server settings on your device and check if the web pages loading properly.