Microsoft Office is the well known software which helps the user to increase their productivity. This software makes the work easy of each organization. You can install this software through www.office.com/setup. It has many applications and each application has different functions. It provide user friendly interface and perfect for all the devices like Window OS, Mac, Computers, Laptops and Android Phones. It is the complete productivity suite and it is estimated that no other software has the capability to compete with this software. It is easy to use but some users face error code 30102-13. This error occurs due to internal registry conflicts, network connection errors, and insufficient space and firewall settings. In this blog, you will read how to resolve error code 30102-13.
Read Also – What are the Best Way to Share One Drive Files?
Resolve Microsoft Office Error Code 30102-13:
- SFC Scan: For this, first you have to be sure that the PC date and time is correct. Then you have to open the command prompt with the administrator privileges. Now you have to type “sfc /scannow” in command box and then you have to click on the enter key. Here you have to wait for the scan process to complete. After the scan process, check the error is fixed or not.
- Disable Firewall: For this, first you have to open the control panel and then you have to click on the system and security option. Now just open Windows Firewall and click on “turn windows firewall ON or OFF”. After this, you have to select “Turn OFF windows firewall” and then just click on OK button. Now just check the error is fixed or not.
- Perform Disk Cleanup: For this, first you have to open control panel option and then just click on system and security option. After this, select Administrative tools and then open Disk clean up. When the disk clean up box is opened, then you have to select C Drive and press Ok button. Here, check the folder to be cleaned and select OK button. Check whether the error is fixed or not.
- Registry Repair: For this, first you have to open Registry editor with administrator privilege and then go to the Office registry folder:
Just remove the subsidiary keys in Office folders HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\OFFICE\10.0 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\OFFICE\11.0 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\OFFICE\12.0 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\OFFICE\14.0 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\OFFICE\15.0 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\OFFICE\16.0 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\OFFICE\COMMON HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\OFFICE\SOFTWARE
Now you can delete sub folders like Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint in HKEY_LOCAL_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\OFFICE\ folder
Here you have to remove Licence servers key and Licence Server Redirection key. Now you can check the error is solved or not.
- Remove Older Version of Office: For this, first you have to open control panel. And then you have to go to the programs option and then go to Programs and features option. Now check Microsoft Office software in the installed list. Then uninstall Microsoft Office from the list.
- Install Office: For this, first you have to open Microsoft office my account login page. Then you have to log in to your Office account by using your registered Office email ID and password. Now just click on install option which is just below the Office product in your account. After this, just run the downloaded setup file and click on close button.
This method will fix the issue, but if you still have any problem then you can call the customer care executive anytime. For details, you can visit the website of MS Office via office.com/setup.