Microsoft Office is the popular productivity suite which has many applications and all the apps has different task. This software is also known as the major player because it provides its user all the facility which makes the work of the user easy. You can install this software through www.office.com/setup. It is very easy to use but some user faces the error code 30029-39. This error occurs due to the registry corruption or network collaboration. In this blog, you will learn how to solve the error code 30029-39.
Solve the Error Code 30029-39 while Installing Office 365:
- Disable Antivirus: For this, first you have to Open antivirus console. Then you have to press on settings. Now you have to Select real time protection. Here you have to Turn off the real time protection and then you have to select until next reboot. At the end, try to install Office again.
- Disable Proxy: For this, first you have to press windows key and R key altogether. Then you have to type “appwiz.cpl”. Now in the internet properties, you have to hit on connection. Then you have to Select LAN settings. After this, you have to uncheck the proxy settings. Here you have to click on Apply and OK button.
- Check and Re-Enable Window Installer File Setting: For this, first you have to Type Windows key+ R altogether to open the run command. Now In the run command box, you have to type “services.msc”. Then you have to right click on the “windows installer” file from the list and then you have to click on “properties”. By clicking on “start” option, you have to Enable Windows installer action.
- Disk Cleanup: For this, first you have to press Windows key + R altogether. Then just type “cleanmgr” in the run command box. After this, you have to Select Drive C. Now just select the temporary file folders which is listed in the disk clean up box. Here you have to click on Ok to clean up the temporary files.
- Disable Security Firewall: For this, first you have to Click the Windows Firewall by pressing the Start button, and then you have to click on the Control Panel. Now in the search box, you have to type firewall, and then just click on Windows Firewall. After this, you have to Click Turn Windows Firewall on or off. Now you have to type the administrator password or you have to provide confirmation. Here you have to click on Turn off Windows Firewall and then click on OK.
- Uninstall MS Office and then Re-install MS Office: For this, first you have to press the Windows key + R key to open the rum command. Then you have to Type “appwiz.cpl”. After this, you have to select Microsoft office which is under the installed program list. Now you have to Click on uninstall to remove the Microsoft office completely. After this, Reinstall Microsoft office.