Excel is the very useful and easy application of MS Office. You can use this application on all devices like Window OS, Mac, Computer, Laptop and Android Phones. The user can install this application just by going to the official site of MS Office through www.office.com/setup. Sometimes user’s faces issue like File not loaded completely. The main reason of this error is when the user crosses the row limitation in Excel, when the user opens a spreadsheet which hides the maximum worksheet limit and also when you import CSV data into Excel sheet. So, in this blog you will read the solution to fix Excel File Not Loaded Completely.
Solution To Fix MS Excel “File Not Loaded Completely” Error: office.com/setup
1. Open Spreadsheet With Alternative Options: You should try to open your Excel spreadsheet with other alternative Excel software and after this, just reduce the number of rows and columns which are there in the file. Because this spreadsheet can also be easily open with your regular MS Office application suite program.
2. Import Spreadsheet Into Access: For this, first you should open a blank database file in your Excel application. Then, you have to click on the External Data and then tap on Excel. After this, you should click on the browse option just for selecting the Excel spreadsheet. Then, you have to click on the Import the source data option into the new table in the current database. Now, you should click on the OK button. Here from the Import Spreadsheet Wizard window, you should click on the Next and Finish option. Now, you can view your spreadsheet content in the database table. At this point, you can remove extra or unwanted table rows and after this, export the modified file back to your Excel application like a spreadsheet.
3. Split A CSV File Before Importing It: In case, you are getting the error like File not loaded completely when you are trying to import a CSV file. In this situation, you should split your CSV file with some of the reliable Split CSV file program. Now, you can import your split CSV file in the distinct Excel worksheets.
4. Repair Corrupted Excel File: For this, you should click on the File. Then from the Open option, you should select the excel file which is not opening and show you the error not loaded completely. After this, you should click on the arrow sign which is there in the open button. Here from the drop-down list, you should select the Open and Repair option. If in case, the repair option is available then you should click on it.
5. Repair MS Excel File with Excel Repair Tool: If the above solution, do not fix the issue then you should go with the MS Excel repair tool. It helps to repair corrupted Excel workbooks. And it is quite easy and convenient to use and also supports all Excel version.
Visit Here – How You Can Save Files to ICloud Drive on your Mac?
The above method will help you to solve the Excel File Not Loaded Completely error. In case, the user find any kind of issue then they can anytime contact to the expert of MS Office through www.office.com/setup. The executives are experienced and always available to solve your queries.