Most of the IOS users, complaints that IOS 11 drain the battery of their phone. Hence, in this blog you will read some of the solution of the IOS Battery Drain. If you want assistance, then you can contact to the Microsoft team via office.com/setup.
Causes of iOS 11 Battery Drain:
The cause of the IOS 11 Battery Drain issue is the result of a bug in iOS or in an app. And also a simple setting can also sap the battery life.
Solution to Fix an iOS 11 Battery Drain: www.office.com/setup
- First, you should upgrade iOS. For this, you should check that you have the latest version of iOS. And you should remember that the Apple releases upgrades so many times a year. You can upgrade your device wirelessly or by using iTunes.
- You can also check the battery usage stats. Here, you can check what uses up the most power in the last few days by going to Settings option and then choose Battery. It is advised that you should uninstall the unnecessary used apps which consume the most power.
- You should also update apps. Like bugs in the operating system can cause iPhone battery issues, but you should also remember glitches in the apps can also cause battery issues. Hence, it is advised that you should keep the apps updated with the latest ones. For this, you should go to Updates in the App Store.
- You must check the battery health. For checking it, you should go to the Settings option and then choose Battery and after this, just select Battery Health. This will show you that the battery is in good shape or you should change settings to adjust phone speed and battery life.
- Just turn off background data refresh. For this, you should go to Settings option and then click on General and then select Background App Refresh and hit on Off. This is the smart feature of IOS but refreshes the apps in the background also contribute to iOS 11 battery issues.
- You should Set Mail to fetch instead of push. In case, your iPhone is set to push email from the server then it shows new messages anytime, this also leads to battery drain issues. For this, you should go to Settings and then click on Passwords & Accounts. After this, click on Fetch New Data and then you can choose Manually, Hourly, Every 30 Minutes, or Every 15 Minutes.
- You should Restart the iPhone. Sometimes battery issues are caused by software problems, and a simple restart can fix the problems.
- You should Restore the iPhone to factory settings. This method will takes the iPhone back to the state where it was. But remember, Restoring to factory settings will delete everything from the iPhone. For this, you should back up your iPhone so that you don’t lose any of your valuable data.
Read More – Quick Way To Resolve One Drive Error 0x8004de40
The above method will help you to solve the issue of IOS 11 battery drain issue. If in case, you need advise you can also contact to customer care of Microsoft via office.com/setup.