Microsoft Office.com/setup is the best software available for the convenience of the user. It has several apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook etc. This software is used for both homes and offices. But some users faces the error like MS Office Error Code 30068-39 (3). In this blog, you will read the solution of the MS Office Error Code 30068-39 (3).
Solution To Fix MS Office Error Code 30068-39 (3) – Www.Office.com/setup
1: Deactivate Firewall Setting:
1. First, open “control panel” option.
2. Visit to the “system and security” option and then go to “Windows Firewall” option.
3. After this, click on “turn windows firewall On or Off”option.
4. You should select Turn Off firewall for both private and public network.
5. At last, check the Error code 30068-39 (3) is fixed or not.
2: Deactivate Antivirus:
1. You should open Antivirus application in your computer system.
2. Then, click on settings option and go to real time protection.
3. After this, just Turn Off real time protection.
4. Now, visit to the Antivirus firewall and just Turn off Antivirus firewall.
5. You should click on YES or OK option for the confirmation.
3: Initiate SFC Scan:
1. For this, you should open command prompt in administrative privileges.
2. Then, type “ sfc /scannow “ command and then press enter key.
3. Now, the scanning process starts automatically.
4. It is recommended; do not close the command prompt till the scanning process complete.
5. Now, check the Error is solved or not.
4: Repair Registry Entries:
1. You should open registry editor.
2. Here, you should delete the older registry key which is blocking the installation of latest version or update.
3. Visit to the below keys and just remove it.
5. You should change the DWORD values in below keys from 0 to 1 in MS Office common registry folder.
5: Uninstall and Reinstall MS Office:
1. You should open control panel option.
2. Then, you should click on uninstall programs and features option.
3. After this, search for Microsoft Office in the list.
4. Now, you should select Microsoft Office and then click on uninstall.
5. When uninstall process complete, then try to install Microsoft Office.
Install MS Office:
- First, open Office My Account.
- After this, login to MS Office account by using your registered email ID and password.
- Here, you should click on install option which is under the Office product in your account.
- Now, save the installer setup and run it, when the download is complete.
- Do not reboot your computer till the installation process completed.
- After the installation, click on finish button.
This method will solve the MS Office Error Code 30068-39 (3). If you want to know more, then you can visit to the site of MS Www.Office.com/setup. And you can also call on their toll free number for help.