Microsoft Office is the well known software in the market which is used in all the organizations, firms, offices, homes as well as in schools. It is very easy to use and can install through Www.Office.Com/Setup. But some user’s encounters problems like MS Office Error Code 80090034 because Microsoft Office system file get corrupt, previous installation of the software had not deleted properly, and windows Firewall interrupts in downloading the software. In this blog, you will read the causes and solution of the MS Office Error Code 80090034.
Causes Office Error 80090034: Office.Com/Setup
The causes of Office Error Code 80090034 are pre-existing Office installation files, Tamp and logs files, Office file got corrupt, Office didn’t update fully, Windows Update not installed properly and antivirus or Windows Firewall blocking the Office installation.
Solution to Fix Office Error Code 80090034:
1. Rebuild your Office Application: First, you should open Control Panel by using Start option. Then you should click on Programs and then just select Programs and Features. After this, you have to click on the Office product which you want to repair. And then you have to click on Change option. Here you should select Quick Repair and then just click on Repair. If in case, Quick Repair didn’t fix the Error then you should select Online Repair and then click on Repair option.
2. Remove Office Application: For this, you should open Control Panel by using Start button. Then Click on Programs and after this, select Programs and Features. Here you should select Office Suite and then just click on Remove option.
Read Also – How to Share And Collaborate in MS OneNote?
3. Manually Remove Office:
- Remove Windows Installer package:
First you should find the Office 16 installation folder, and then locate in C:\Program Files\. After this, right-click the Microsoft Office 16 folder and then just select Delete option.
- Remove Office Scheduled Tasks:
First, open a Command Prompt window as an administrator. Then in the command prompt window, just type the commands and hit Enter key after each command:
schtasks.exe /delete /tn “\Microsoft\Office\Office Automatic Updates”
schtasks.exe /delete /tn “\Microsoft\Office\Office Subscription Maintenance”
schtasks.exe /delete /tn “\Microsoft\Office\Office Click To Run Service Monitor”
- Use Task Manager:
You should open Task Manager and then click on the Process tab. Here you have to right-click on each process if they are running, and then just click on End task after selecting the process.
- Delete Office Files:
You should press Windows + R key to open the Run dialog box. Then in this box, you have to type %ProgramFiles%, and tap on OK. You have to delete the “Microsoft Office 16” folder and then delete the “Microsoft Office” folder. Now again open the Run dialog box and then type %ProgramFiles(x86)%, and hit on OK. At the end, just delete the “Microsoft Office” folder.
- Delete Office Registry Sub keys:
First, open Registry Editor and just delete the registry sub keys:
At the end, delete the Office key.
4. Download and Install Office: First, sign in to your Office My Account page. Then just choose Install option. After this, click on Run option. At the end, you should click on All done.
If you are still facing issues then you can visit to the official site of MS Office via Www.Office.Com/Setup.