Microsoft Office is the well known cloud based software available in the market for the convenience of the user. You can install this widely known software through www.office.com/setup. It gives user friendly interface but still some users face the issues. In this blog, you will read the solution of MS Office Error Code 30179-25. In case, you still find problem then you can contact to the Microsoft Support team.
Solution To Fix MS Office Error Code 30179-25 – Office.com/setup
- Temporary Disable Firewall: For this, first you should open “control panel”. Then you should navigate to “system and security” option and then you have to select “Windows Firewall”. Now just select the option “turn windows firewall On or Off”. After this, you have to choose Turn Off firewall for both private and public network. Then try to install MS Office and then check the Error code 30179-25 is fixed or not.
- Temporary Disable Antivirus: You should open Antivirus application which is installed on your computer. Then you have to click on settings and then just navigate to real time protection. Here you should Turn Off real time protection. After this, just navigate to Antivirus firewall. Now you should Turn off Antivirus firewall. If it prompts for the confirmation then you should click on Yes button.
- SFC Scan: First, you should open command prompt in administrative privileges. Then you have to type “ sfc /scannow “ and then just click on enter key. Now the scan will automatically begin. You should not close the command prompt till the scan finishes.
- Repair Window Registry: First, you have to open
registry editor. Then just delete the preinstalled or older registry key which
is blocking the installation of MS Office software. Just you should navigate to
the below keys and remove it.
Then change the DWORD values in below keys from 0 to 1 in Microsoft Office common registry folder.
- Uninstall MS Office: First, open control panel. Then just click on uninstall programs and features. After this, you should search for Microsoft Office in the list of option. Now you have to select Microsoft Office and then click on uninstall. When uninstall process is complete, then try to install Microsoft Office.
- Install MS Office: You have to open Office My Account. Then login to Office account by using your registered email ID and password. After this, just click on install Option which is under the Office product. Now you have to Save the installer setup and then run it when download is complete. It is advised that do not go offline till the installation process is complete. At the end, click on finish button.
This method helps to solve the MS Office Error code 30179-25. If you are still facing the issues then you can call the customer care executive of Microsoft team anytime. For more information, you can visit to the site of MS Office via www.office.com/setup.