MS Office is the great software which makes the work of the computer user easy. You can install this useful software through www.office.com/setup. But some users face error while installing Office product in their devices. The causes of the error are Pre-existing office installation files, Tamp and logs files, Office file got corrupt, Office didn’t update fully, Windows Update not installed properly, and it is also possible antivirus or Windows Firewall blocks the Office installation.
Read Also – How to Create and Manage Timeline in MS Word?
What is the Solution To Fix MS Office Error Code 147-0? office.com/setup
1. Repair Office Application:
1. You should go to start option and then just open Control Panel.
2. Now, you should click on Programs and then choose Programs and Features.
3. Here, you should click on Office product which you want to repair.
4. Now, you should click on Change option.
5. At the end, you should select Quick Repair and then just click on Repair. But in case, if it does not fix the issue then you should select Online Repair and then click on Repair option.
2. Remove Office Application:
- You should go to Start option and then just open Control Panel.
- Then you should click on Programs and after this, just select Programs and Features.
- Here, you should select Office Suite and then just click on the Remove option.
3. Manually Remove Office Application:
If you want to manually remove Office application from your device, then you should follow the below steps.
1: Remove Windows Installer packages:
- You should find the Office 16 installation folder, and then you have to locate in C:\Program Files\.
- After this, right-click on the Microsoft Office 16 folder and then you should select Delete option.
2: Remove Office Scheduled Tasks:
- You should open a Command Prompt window as an administrator.
- Now in the command prompt window, you should write the commands and tap on Enter key after each command.
schtasks.exe /delete /tn “\Microsoft\Office\Office Automatic Updates”
schtasks.exe /delete /tn “\Microsoft\Office\Office Subscription Maintenance”
schtasks.exe /delete /tn “\Microsoft\Office\Office Click To Run Service Monitor”
3: Utilize Task Manager to End the Click-to-Run tasks:
- You should Open Task Manager.
- Then you should click on the Process tab. If any of the following processes are running, then you have to right-click each one, and then just click on End task after each process.
4: Delete Office files:
- You should press Windows logo + R key just to open the Run dialog box.
- Then in the Open box, you should type %ProgramFiles%, and then you have to click on OK button.
- Now just Delete the “Microsoft Office 16” folder.
- And also Delete the “Microsoft Office” folder.
- After this, open the Run dialog box, and then just type %ProgramFiles(x86)%, and tap on click OK button.
- At last, just delete the “Microsoft Office” folder.
5: Delete the Office registry sub keys:
- You should open Registry Editor.
- Then, Delete the following registry sub keys:
You should also delete the Office key.
6: Delete the Start menu shortcuts:
- First, open a Command Prompt window as an administrator.
- Now you should type the command %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs, and hit Enter key.
- At the end, Delete the “Microsoft Office 2016 Tools” folder.
Download and Install Office:
1. First you should Sign in to your My Account page.
2. Now, you have to choose Install option.
3. Then you should click on Run option.
4. At last, click on All done.