As generation is moving with the rapid speed, Microsoft has launched some tools which make the remote work easy and faster. These tools will help your team to be productive and communicating whether they are working from home, office or from another country. This remote work is not only profitable for the businesses but also for the workers. As everybody knows, Microsoft Office has becomes the daily requirement for the organization, firms, and institutions etc. So, Microsoft launches some tools which make the work more convenient. You can install this software through www.office.com/setup.
Tools for Remote Work:
- Microsoft Teams: Through Microsoft Teams you can do video meetings, workplace chat, and file storage into one platform. You can make collaboration easier by emailing files. You can hold and record online meetings. Remote workers can host web and audio conferences, or group messages and calls.
- One Drive: Another Microsoft tool is OneDrive which is used for personal cloud storage. Through OneDrive you can backup all the documents which you have stored in your computer. Remote workers can share their files, work together from anywhere, and can see the recent version of the entire document.
- Chanty: With Chanty Microsoft Tool you can send private or group messages, Drop updates, Make audio and video calls, and can share voice notes easily. You can also share screens and upload files in the app. This is best for those remote workers who want productive and deep work. You can also organize your tasks, messages, and files in a private folder called Teambook.
- Slack: Through this communications apps you can do Audio and video calls, screen sharing, File sharing and group messaging. It has a user-friendly interface and it also allow people to join their channels. It has introduced threaded message so that you can respond in channels and can communicate across time zones.
- Skype: Skype is another tool used best for remote work.With Skype, you can participate in group chats and online meetings. Its video conferencing features are Add live subtitles, Blur backgrounds and Record meetings. Skype application tool comes with the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Zoom: Zoom is another video conferencing tools. In this, you can do HD video, audio, and chat. You can also record meetings, and it has user-friendly interface. You can use the link or download the application. It comes with the integrations of applications, like Google Calendar, Salesforce, Dropbox, and Zapier. In this, you can host up to 100 participants and there is a 40-minute limit on group meetings.
For more information, you can visit to the official website of MS Office via office.com/setup.