Microsoft Office is the software which helps the user in many ways and this software suite the demand of current generation. You can install this useful software through www.office.com/setup. It has many useful applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and One Drive etc. It gives cloud facility to user so that the customer can access their document anywhere at any time. This software provide great technical assistance and available for the user 24/7. This software is very easy to use and timely provide updates to its customer to fix patches in the software and provide protection features to the user.
One Drive is the cloud based storage platform available for free with a Microsoft account. In this you can store your files and can access them anywhere. But there are some issues which the customer faces in One Drive like One Drive is not syncing your files on Windows. This problem occurs due to account issues, out-dated clients, and incorrect configuration and also because of software conflicts. In this blog, you will read the solution of One Drive file system issues on Window 10.
Solution To Fix One Drive File System Issue on Window 10 – Office.com/setup
- Restart One Drive App: In case, your document is not syncing in One Drive, it may be because of some connection problems. You can easily fix this issue, by restarting the App. Now, you have to sync your content again and then check the issues are solved or not.
- Check Your Account is Connected To Windows: You should first check that your Microsoft account is connected with your Windows 10, in case it is connected to Local account then it is possible that it show you syncing problems. If you want to fix this issue then you must switch to your Microsoft account. For this, you have to open the setting of the One Drive, then you have to select your Accounts and from here, you can click on the tab of Your Info. After this, you have to Sign in with a Microsoft Account. At last, check the problem of file system issues is solved or not.
- Check the Storage Space: You must check the storage space of One Drive because it might be possible that your device have a lot of space available but then also One Drive is unable to sync your files. It is because your account of One Drive is running out of space. To check the space, you can to go to the setting of the One Drive. After that, click on the Account Tab and then check your storage space which is used by the One Drive Account.
- Disable Antivirus and Firewall: You should disable your antivirus software which is there in your device because sometimes antivirus does not allow the apps to use your files.
- Update Your One Drive: You should update your One Drive account because if your account is outdated it shows the syncing problem. To fix this issue, you must upgrade your One Drive.
This method will help you to solve the One Drive file system issue. But if incase, you are facing problem then you can visit to the site of MS Office via www.office.com/setup.