IPhone 8 is the wonderful phone which is a powerhouse in terms of performance. It is water and dust resistant. But some people faces issues with iPhone 8 like screen freezing, connectivity problems, or overheating. Hence, in this blog you will read the solution of the common iPhone 8 issues. In case, the user need any support they can contact to the customer care of Microsoft anytime via www.office.com/setup.
Solution to Fix Common iPhone 8 Issues : office.com/setup
- To fix the common IPhone issues, you should reset your iPhone. Sometimes, you must have found your iPhone’s screen gets stuck or just freezes. This issue can be easily solved with a soft reset, or you can also try a hard reset. When the iPhone restarts, the screen comes back to normal.
- Secondly, you should update your IPhone to the latest version of iOS. Like if your iPhone is not running the recent iOS then you should immediately update it because update contains necessary software and also bug fixes.
- Thirdly, you must update apps of your IPhone. The most irritating error in IPhone is when you are using your iPhone and the app quit in the middle of task. In this situation, you should check the App Store and just install any updates for the app. You can also fix this issue by uninstalling and reinstalling the app so that it works properly.
- To fix app issue, you can check online message boards or just contact to the app developer just to inform them about the issue.
- You can reset the Bluetooth of your IPhone because Bluetooth speakers and headphones are very important for iPhone 8 users. Some issues arise in connecting wireless headphones and Bluetooth devices. If you are facing issues in connecting with a Bluetooth device, then you should try to sync a different device.
- Some issues get solved, when you reconnect to Wi-Fi or just refresh your network settings. To solve the network issues, just make sure your internet connection and your router are turned on and properly working.
- When the IPhone 8 user is playing a game or working on some program then there phone gets overheated. To fix this issue, you can disable certain background features just to remove the case of deleting battery-intensive apps.
- It is highly recommended that you should avoid leaving your iPhone in direct sunlight or just near to any heating elements, such as heaters or computer vents.
- You should reset all settings in you IPhone. But with this, you will lose your saved Wi-Fi passwords. For this, you have to select Settings and then choose General option and after this, select Reset. At last, you have to select Reset All Settings.
Visit Here – How You Can Add Multiple Users in Chrome For Mac?
The above method will help you to solve some common IPhone issues. But if you need assistance, you can just go to the Apple website. If in case, you want to know about the MS Office software then just visit to the site of Microsoft via office.com/setup.