You can easily customize your Gmail according to your preference. In this, you can make changes, like changing the Gmail interface or you can add various themes to it. But in case, if you want any kind of assistance in following below tips then you can contact to the expert of Microsoft team through www.office.com/setup. In this blog, you will read how to personalize your Gmail account.
How to Personalize Your Gmail Account? office.com/setup
- Inbox Layout: You can customize the inbox of your Gmail with a simple click of a button. If you want to personalize your inbox, then you have to go to Gmail and then just move your cursor on the “Inbox” and then just click on the downwards arrow. When you click on that arrow, then you will see the menu of different types of Inbox Configuration. Now, you can set the configuration from different options according to your need like Default, Important emails first, unread first, Priority Inbox and Starred first.
- Change the Size of Your Inbox: By default, your Gmail Inbox will show you 50 email conversations at a time. In this, you can alter the number of emails. For this, you have to go in the Gmail’s settings and then you have to click on the “General” tab. After this, you should click on the “Maximum Page Show” option. Gmail will allow you to set 10, 15,20,25,50, or 100 emails at one time.
- Different Gmail Themes: In Gmail, you can also set a theme for your inbox. For this, you have to go to the “Settings” gear icon and then you should click on the “Theme” icon. Now, you will see different kinds of themes, from here you can choose the theme for your inbox. In this, you can also add your photos just by clicking on the bottom-right side of the screen.
- Hide the Sidebar: In Gmail, you can easily hide the Sidebar just by clicking on the top-right side of your Gmail inbox. When you click on the icon, then you will see the sidebar goes back to the side of the page and then only you can view the Inbox, Sent, and Draft icons.
- Customize your Sidebar: In case, you don’t want to hide the sidebar, then you can easily customize it just by hold the mouse cursor on the selected items and then just drag it to the location where you want.
- Customize the Google Hangouts Chat: In Gmail, remember you can customize the Google Hangout Chat which is just below the sidebar. In this, you can change the place of the Chat window just by visiting to the “Gmail Settings” and then you have to click on the “Advanced” option. After this, you should enable the “Right-side chat” option and then just save the changes. In case you want to remove the Hangout Chat Window then you should go in the “Settings” menu and then just click on the “Chat” option. After this, just select the “Chat off” and then save the changes. The changes which you have made will be visible by reloading the page.
These features help you to completely change the look of your Gmail and with this, you can also improve your productivity. If you need any help, then you can visit to the expert of Microsoft team through www.office.com/setup.