Microsoft Office is well known software which is very useful for the computer users. The user can do formatting, editing, creating text document and making spreadsheets and presentations. You can install this amazing software through www.office.com/setup. In this blog, you will read how to share and collaborate in MS OneNote.
Share And Collaborate in MS OneNote: Office.com/myaccount
- Collaborate in Real Time: It allows more than one person can edit the same document at the same time. The user can edit their document in the online version of Microsoft OneNote and it will visible immediately.
- Share through Document Link: You can share your OneNote file as private link with other person and it is not necessary that other person should have OneNote application to see your files in their device. For this, you have to select File option and then select Share option. After this, you should select Get a Sharing Link. Here you can specify that other person can only view or can edit your file.
- Disable OneNote Link After Sharing: For this, in your computer you have to select Share option and the select Get a Sharing Link. And at last, you have to select Disable option.
- Share OneNote to Bluetooth: You can Share OneNote documents from One Bluetooth enabled device to another. For this, on Android phone you have to select Share option and then select Bluetooth.
- Send As An Email Link Notification: You just have to share an email notification with the recipients you want to share. In this way, you don’t have to send the link yourself as it will include in the email notification.
- Share to Google Drive, Gmail and Google+: You can easily share your OneNote notes to Google Drive, Gmail and Google+ and with others according to the version of your mobile. You will see all these options under Share
- Share to Wi-Fi Direct: You can share your OneNote notes from one Wi-Fi-enabled device to another device. From your Android device, you can see this option under Share and then select Wi-Fi Direct.
- Share to LinkedIn: For sharing, you have to click on the Share option which is located on the upper right hand side of your mobile or you can select File option and then choose Account option. Then you have to choose Add a Service option and select Sharing and then click on LinkedIn in the desktop.
- Share to Youtube: For this, you have to select File option and then select Account option. After this, you have to select Add a Service option and then click on Images & Videos and then tap on YouTube.
- Share to Facebook: For sharing OneNote notes, you have to select File option and then select Account option. After this, just click on Add a Service option and then select Sharing option and then click on Facebook in the desktop version.
Through this way, you can share and collaborate in OneNote. If you want more information then you must visit to the official site of MS Office through www.office.com/setup.