Every single pixel like image or text is drawn by the graphic driver on a computer screen. Mostly computers have pre-installed graphic card which is integrated in the CPU. To give better compatibility, companies provide same GPU with that of a CPU and it reduces the cost also. Sometimes, users play 3D games on their system which lead to system crash down, this happen because of the outdated version of Drivers. So, it is very necessary that you update Graphic Drivers. In case, you need any kind of help while updating the Graphic Drivers then you can call the expert of Microsoft team through www.office.com/setup. In this blog, you will read the procedure to update Graphic Driver.
Steps To Easily Update Graphic Drivers in Window 10 – office.com/setup
1. Update Graphics Drivers through Manufacturer’s Website:
- For this, you should go to the manufacturer’s website.
- Here, you should locate the proper version of your driver from the download section of the Manufacturer website.
- In case, an updated version is available, then you should install it in your Computer system.
2. Use Windows Update:
- You should go to the System Settings.
- Then, you should go to the ‘Windows Update which is under Update and Security.
- Now you should click on the Check for the updates radio button so that it can locate the updates online and just install it in your device.
- Now, Windows update will download and install the latest version of updates for the driver which contains your video card driver which is easily available online. It will identify and replace the missing drivers.
3. Update Video Card Driver with Device Manager:
- You should go to Control Panel and then you should open the Device Manager Window.
- After this, you should click to expand the ‘Display Adapter’ section, and then you have to right-click on the Graphics driver to choose the Update driver option.
- Then, you should select the “Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Now, the Window will locate the latest version of your PC video card driver online. You should update it just by downloading and installing it on your device.
4. Update Graphics Drivers by using Software:
To save your time and to avoid mistakes, you can update Graphic Driver through ITL driver update. You can use ITL Driver Update which is the useful tool for installing the latest drivers for your Windows PC.
- You should download the ITL Driver Update Software.
- Then, you should select the ‘Scan’ option to scan your system.
- This ITL driver update tool will immediately detect the corrupted, missing and outdated drivers which contains all your graphic card drivers.
The above method will help you to update Graphic Drivers in Window 10. In case, you want some help, then you can contact to the expert of Microsoft team anytime through www.office.com/setup. The customer care executives are available for the user all the time.